Heartwarming: Ava's Demon
- Odin giving Ava his coat so she can cover up her chest drawer. All together now: D'aaaaw.
- He most likely has some sort of ulterior motive but Odin in general treats Ava rather nicely.
- Even though he supposedly fears her, and often makes exasperated expressions at her, Tuls still allows Maggie to climb onto his lap... and tenderly wraps his limb around her.
- Maggie keeps a picture of her and Ava back when they were friends inside her stomach door.
- Ava asking Odin to help her convince Maggie to leave TITAN's headquarters with them. Whatever happened between them in the past, Ava is clearly trying to make amends, even if Maggie no longer cares about her. This gains greater prevalence when we catch a glimpse of some of the things going down at the TITAN base.
- This troper finds the extremely rare instances that Wrathia attempts to encourage Ava to be doses of this, as well. Obviously Wrathia is just trying to get Ava to play along and do what she wants her to, but at the same time she tends to give Ava some of her best advice while she's at it.