Heartwarming: Arkham Horror
- In an encounter at the Artist's Colony, you can prevent a young girl whose boyfriend has died from committing suicide. It raises your Sanity.
- You can protect Velma from some hooligans. In gratitude, she lets all investigators eat at her diner for free, for the rest of the game.
- You can watch a man paint his girlfriend. Watching it restores Sanity.
- You can side with Father Michael in an argument he has with the Esoteric Order of Dagon. It restores Sanity.
- Many of the Another Time encounters. You might visit a childhood playground, see your mother and father as a young courting couple, or even see a statue of yourself in the far future and know that you made a difference to someone. These all restore Sanity.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.