Headscratchers: Voltron Force
- In "Ghost in the Lion", why is there absolutely no mention of the mother of Sven's baby? While the producers did not need to go into the full background on the relationship between Sven and mother of his son, the least they could have done is insert a reference to her in a line of dialogue, like one of the Voltron Force mentioning that she was told the baby was safe.
- And just who exactly are Larmina's parents, distant cousins or something?
- What happent to Haggar? Why did she get turned into Haggarium.
- It's stated and shown, time and again, that Vince has the power to nullify Haggarium and cure those who are infected by it, even a deep-sea fish about the size of one of the Lions. So...how come Daniel can't be cured?
- Rule of drama?
- The show's first season ended in 2011, and it's almost 2014 now. When are we going to get a second season already!
- From the sound of it, the rights to the toys went back to Toynami. Maybe the show was canceled, or maybe there's still red tape to be done regarding the toys.