Headscratchers: Resident Evil: Revelations
Raymond is a teleporter?
- In Resident Evil: Revelations, how the hell did Raymond get into the emergency communications room? Jill had to go fight Skagdead in another part of the ship to key to that room; yet he's already sitting in there when she arrives.
- Presumably there was another copy of the key.
- Which would explain the discrepancies in Resident Evil 2: there were copies of every item and two items in the puzzles. After Claire solved them, they reset for Leon.
And now, for the revelation of the revelations in Resident Evil: Revelations
- So, what was the Revelation exactly? Did we found out anything worthwhile in this game?
- The story of the game is mostly self-contained (with a Sequel Hook at the very end), but most of the second half of the game consists of the truth coming out about a Gambit Pileup.
Rachel, you're so unique? Who does your Ooze form?
- Why was Rachael so much stronger and unique looking for an Ooze?
On Veltro's return
- If Veltro's return was a charade orchestrated by O'Brian, then who were the masked men killed by the Hunters at the Valkoini airport? And where did those Hunters and wolf packs come from?
- Lonsdale hired the masked men. As for the Hunters and wolf packs, they might have come from Tricell...
- But Lonsdale didn't have anything to do with the alleged Veltro takeover of the airport by the masked men, it was orchestrated by O'Brian.