- Garth: "Have you ever found Bugs Bunny attractive when he dressed up as a girl bunny?"
- "Have you seen this boy?"
- "Bohemian Rhapsody". So funny the already awesome video got a version with the Wayne and Garth lip-synching!
- "Phil, what are you doing here? You're partied out, man. Again."
- The screen flashes the message: "Gratuitous sex scene''!
- Wayne's first venture into commercial television is irritating him, and he's not too fond of his new sponsor. He asks the head tech, "Can I borrow your marker? I need to make some notes." And he takes the stage, ready to interview the sponsor with some carefully prepared messages on the backs of the cue cards.
HE BLOWS GOATS. I HAVE PROOF
- The interesting - and awkward - scene featuring Alice Cooper and his penchant for the history of Milwaukee.
Wayne: Does this guy know how to party or what?!
- The scene with the guys first arriving at the donut shop. Take your pick: Glen managing to steal the camera away from Wayne or Garth managing to psyche out the camera and escape.
- "No Stairway! Denied!"
- When Cassandra and Wayne are talking to each other in Cantonese, the subtitles become so much longer than the words they're speaking that Wayne pauses for them to finish while looking very annoyed.
Wayne's World 2
- Cassandra comes home with records she got at a garage sale and Wayne isn't impressed by her copy of "Frampton Comes Alive". "Everybody in the world has 'Frampton Comes Alive'. If you lived in the suburbs you were issued it. It came in the mail with samples of Tide."
- The mock martial arts fight. "Could you hold on? I have call waiting."
- CASSAAAAAAAAAAAANDRA! CASSAAAAAAAAAAAANDRAAAAAAAAAAA!
- Any scene with Del Preston in it.
- The scene with the partial ocular albino (played by Kevin Pollak) is side-splittingly funny.
- Garth's awkwardness while Honey is attempting to seduce him.
Honey: Take me, Garth.Garth: Where? I'm low on gas and you need a jacket.Honey: I'm going to be frank.Garth: Okay... can I still be Garth?
- Almost literally wheeling out Charlton Heston for a one-scene cameo.
Wayne: Thank you...
- "Look. There goes Garth and his friend Wayne, the psychopath."
- Wayne doesn't quite grasp the role of a Spirit Advisor.
Jim Morrison: Ask me a question.Wayne: OK. Two trains are travelling at 60 miles an hour, one from Chicago, one from Los Angeles...Jim Morrison: No, I mean ask me a question about your life.
- I'M THE LEPRECHAUN!!!
- When Garth and Honey arrive back at her home after their date, Honey puts on some soft, romantic music. Garth, oblivious to the fact that she's seducing him, asks if she has any Megadeth.
- Extreme close-up! WWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!
- WE'RE NOT WORTHY!
- A sphincter says what?
- Ex-squeeze me?
- Their ruminations on Keith Richards, and how "[he] cannot be killed by conventional weapons."
- The Wayne's World VCR game. With dead silence, Dead Air, a lack of energy, constant mugging, lame jokes, Wayne and Garth being filmed separately, poor editing throughout and a cringe-inducingly awkward atmosphere throughout makes watching the video a borderline avant-garde experience. See for yourself.