Funny: Wayne's World
- Garth: "Have you ever found Bugs Bunny attractive when he dressed up as a girl bunny?"
- "Have you seen this boy?"
- "Bohemian Rhapsody". So funny the already awesome video got a version with the Wayne and Garth lip-synching!
- "Phil, what are you doing here? You're partied out, man. Again."
- "Gratuitous sex scene!''
- The scene where Wayne takes on-camera jabs at Noah by writing things like "This man has no penis" on the back of his cue cards. Even though it gets him fired, it's worth it.
- The interesting - and awkward - scene featuring Alice Cooper and his penchant for the history of Milwaukee.
Wayne: Does this guy know how to party or what?!
- The scene with the guys first arriving at the donut shop. Take your pick: Glen managing to steal the camera away from Wayne or Garth managing to psyche out the camera and escape.
- "No Stairway! Denied!"
Wayne's World 2
- The mock martial arts fight. "Could you hold on? I have call waiting."
- CASAAAAAAAAAAAANDRA! CASAAAAAAAAAAAANDRAAAAAAAAAAA!
- Any scene with Del Preston in it.
- The scene with the partial ocular albino (played by Kevin Pollak) is side-splittingly funny.
- Garth's awkwardness while Honey is attempting to seduce him.
Honey: Take me, Garth.Garth: Where? I'm low on gas and you need a jacket.Honey: I'm going to be frank.Garth: Okay... can I still be Garth?
- Wheeling out Charlton Heston for a one-scene cameo.
Wayne: "Thank you..."
- "Look. There goes Garth and his friend Wayne, the psychopath."
- Extreme close-up! WWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!
- WE'RE NOT WORTHY!
- A sphincter says what?
- Ex-squeeze me?
- Their ruminations on Keith Richards, and how "[he] cannot be killed by conventional weapons."
- The Wayne's World VCR game. With dead silence, Dead Air, a lack of energy, constant mugging, lame jokes, Wayne and Garth being filmed separately, poor editing throughout and a cringe-inducingly awkward atmosphere throughout makes watching the video a borderline avant-garde experience. See for yourself.