- In the second episode, the five explorers eject from the stolen Doom ship and crashed into the sand. Pidge finds Hunk's legs sticking out, so he helps him out. He sees Hunk with a mouth full of sand.
Pidge: That Hunk - plows head-first at everything. Your face is disgusting! (Hunk spits sand on Pidge's face.) Egh!
Hunk: You can hide... *hehehe* But I'll find you!
- Hunk scares away their attackers deep into the caves:
- In episode 8, Nanny started chasing the mice away from the dinner table. As she was chasing them, Lance trips her (doubled as payback for kicking him in the shin earlier).
Nanny: You little thieves! I don't cook for mice!
- In "The Traitor", as Keith places the last bomb:
(A robot soldier appears and points his rifle)
Keith: Oh hi. Of all the robots, you caught me first.
(Joran attacks the robot from behind)
Keith: We caught you last!
- Some of Lance's facial expressions and moments can be pretty goofy.◊
- The whole bit with Princess Allura's bikini top.
- The Mouse Plane, a mouse-scaled Voltron-like mecha for the Space Mice. They fight Haggar's cat in one episode, and we even get a Split-Screen Reaction shot that mirrors the actual Voltron team.
- Some of the episode titles are just so weird they're hilarious. A few that really stand out are "The Witch Gets a Face Lift", "Doom Boycotts the Space Olympics," "Breaking Up is Hard to Doom," and the one simply called "Coconuts."
- Allura and Queen Merla bonding over how insufferable Lotor can be in "A Ghost of a Chance".
Allura: He thinks he's so great just because he's got big muscles.Merla: They're not really that big. I'll tell you a secret. Underneath his uniform he wears foam rubber shoulder pads.