- In episode 29, "The Sleeping Princess". Allura is (pretending to be) killed by a magic dagger. The funeral scene is touching, with each member thinking about what Allura means to them and how they'd feel if she really was gone.
- Romelle's first meeting with Sven in the episode "There Will Be a Royal Wedding". Sven is a very different man from the heroic Voltron pilot he was. His newfound cynicism stemming from his having been captured by Zarkon's forces. Romelle assures Sven he's still the good person he used to be.
- In season 2 when Lotor saved Allura from being killed by Merla. This was probably the only time that Lotor proved that he did truly love Allura.
- In the "Fleet of Doom" special, the Lion Force team reminiscing about their friends from the Vehicle force.
- The season 2 episode "Who Was That Masked Man?", has Sven and Romelle thinking about each other.
Sven: Romelle, how I long to share my dreams with you, ah, but I am only a pilot.Romelle: Sven, I know how you feel about me and I feel the same way about you.