- Seriously? This series is about five robot lions that combine into a Humongous Mecha. Need I say more?
- One can't deny the music that played throughout the series was excellent.
Narrator: From days of long ago, from uncharted regions of the universe, comes a legend. The legend of Voltron, defender of the universe. A mighty robot. Loved by good, feared by evil. As Voltron's legend grew, peace settled across the galaxy. On Planet Earth, a Galaxy Alliance was formed. Together with the good planets of the solar system, they maintained peace throughout the universe. Until a new, terrible menace threatened the galaxy. Voltron was needed once more. This is the story of the super force, of space explorers. Specially trained, and sent by the alliance to bring back.. Voltron, Defender of the Universe.
- Everytime Voltron formed his BFS was awesome.
"Form Blazing Sword!"
- "Who's Flyin' Blue Lion?" is this for Sven.
- And also for Lotor in that same episode, who actually captured Galaxy Garrison, something the Drule Empire never accomplished.
- In "Doom Girls on the Prowl", Keith and Allura defend the castle and take down a robeast, without forming Voltron.
- Zarkon gets one, after Voltron has once again won, Lotor approaches his father and offers him a cup of wine which we saw the scene beforehand him poison. Without any hesitation he takes it and drinks it and then smiles and tells Lotor that if the drink he gave him just so happened to be poisoned, it wouldn't work on him anyway, as due to a spell put on him he's immune to all poisons and laughs out loud.
- In "The Witch Gets a Facelift", when Haggar disguised as Allura's aunt gets caught putting sleep potion in the punch, one of the Space Mice run towards her, jump onto the table and bit her hand.
- This was most likely a dubbing thing but Sven outdoes the Voltron team with just one episode. Zarkon has a ship full of, again probably dubbing liberties, super-invincible Robeasts. Sven and a friend put bombs on the ship and blow apart the (dubbed) most dangerous force Zarkon ever assembled.
- After the Space Goddess rescues Voltron from the Omega Comet and grants him "the power of a thousand suns", Voltron returns with a blazing sword that glows red as it's formed and purple as he runs towards the Robeast. Not that it matters, though, as Voltron jumps into the Robeast and rips it apart feet first.
- In "The Right Arm of Voltron", while they can't form Voltron without Sven, the team were able to defeat the Robeast on their own.