- Seriously? This series is about five robot lions that combine into a Humongous Mecha. Need I say more?
- One can't deny the music that played throughout the series was excellent.
Narrator: From days of long ago, from uncharted regions of the universe, comes a legend. The legend of Voltron, defender of the universe. A mighty robot. Loved by good, feared by evil. As Voltron's legend grew, peace settled across the galaxy. On Planet Earth, a Galaxy Alliance was formed. Together with the good planets of the solar system, they maintained peace throughout the universe. Until a new, terrible menace threatened the galaxy. Voltron was needed once more. This is the story of the super force, of space explorers. Specially trained, and sent by the alliance to bring back.. Voltron, Defender of the Universe.
- Everytime Voltron formed his BFS was awesome.
"Form Blazing Sword!"
- In "The Right Arm of Voltron", while they can't form Voltron without Sven, the team were able to defeat the Robeast on their own. Thanks to Lance.
- In "The Witch Gets a Facelift", when Haggar disguised as Allura's aunt gets caught putting sleep potion in the punch, one of the Space Mice run towards her, jump onto the table and bit her hand.
- Keith facing off against Lotor in "The Treasure of Planet Tyrus".
Lotor: (points his laser-sword at the disguised Keith) Now, my masked friend, let's see who you really are.Keith: (leaps atop the chest and dramatically removes his helmet) Masked or not, I'm no friend of yours, Lotor.
- Zarkon gets one in the eighteenth episode "Zarkon is Dying", after Voltron has once again won, Lotor approaches his father and offers him a cup of wine which we saw the scene beforehand him poison. Without any hesitation he takes it and drinks it and then smiles and tells Lotor that if the drink he gave him just so happened to be poisoned, it wouldn't work on him anyway, as due to a spell put on him he's immune to all poisons and laughs out loud.
- After the Space Goddess rescues Voltron from the Omega Comet in "The Little Prince" and grants him "the power of a thousand suns", Voltron returns with a blazing sword that glows red as it's formed and purple as he runs towards the Robeast. Not that it matters, though, as Voltron jumps into the Robeast and rips it apart feet first.
- This was most likely a dubbing thing but Sven outdoes the Voltron team with just one episode ("One Princess to Another"). Zarkon has a ship full of, again probably dubbing liberties, super-invincible Robeasts. Sven and a friend put bombs on the ship and blow apart the (dubbed) most dangerous force Zarkon ever assembled.
- "Who's Flyin' Blue Lion?" is this for Sven.
Lance: Are you guys thinkin what I'm thinkin?Pidge: Yeah, if the princess is down their.Everyone: Who's flyin' blue lion?Sven: It's me, I'm back.
- When the team realizes Sven's back in Blue lion.
First Air traffic controller: Look at all those space cruisers.Second Air traffic controller: Which one would you go for?First Air traffic controller: Give you a hint, they're the only ones that roar.
- And also for Lotor in that same episode, who actually captured Galaxy Garrison, something the Drule Empire never accomplished.
- The lions are so amazing, even some random people from Earth's Air traffic control think their cool. Also counts as a Funny Moment.
- In "Doom Girls on the Prowl", Keith and Allura defend the castle and take down a robeast, without forming Voltron.
- Near the end of the "Fleet of Doom" special, both the Castle of Lions and the S.S. Explorer team up to defend the Galaxy Garrison base from the Drule forces.
Haggar: Now, let's see if your science can change you back, wise guy.
- A minor one for Haggar. When a Drule scientist Throk had sent to supervise the construction of a new Robeast gets a little to mouthy and insults Haggar and her magical powers to her face. Haggar retaliates by transforming him into a hideous bug-monster.
Keith: They don't control me, I control them!
- The way Keith defeated Haggar's monsters in the nightmare dimension.
- From "Voltron Meets Jungle Woman", the friendly fish-man mutant transforming into a true Robeast while fighting Haggar's loyal Robeast. While he lost the fight rather quickly, Voltron was there to finish off Haggar's Robeast.
- Despite the fact that their last encounter didn't go well for him. At one point Sven tries to fight Haggar barehanded in "Who Was that Masked Man", all in an attempt to save Romelle.