- "No, Hank, it's not the ography that bothers me. It's the porn."
- Hank's '50 Jokes' videos.
- "Koninginnedag! Wuuuuuuh!" (occurs at about 1:40 seconds in)
- Maureen Johnson, YA author and the second prettiest Green Brother.
- In one video with the brothers together, they coincidentally push their glasses up at the same time.
- The whole week John and Hank were doing their videos together. Heck, anytime they do videos together.
- "So, the issue [of whether or not we would go to war with Syria] was sent to Congress, which is funny, because if Congress were on fire, they wouldn't be able to pass the Pour Water on Congress Act."
- John would like to know if women need 'manly men' in order to 'feel whole':
John: [to his wife] Hey, Sarah! Do you need a man who is able to bench-press your body weight in order to feel whole?The Yeti: Obviously not.John: [hysterical laughter]
- Hank, during his "17 Rants" video, has a few moments of comic gold, but this has to be the big kicker:
Hank: [with a rolling office chair on his lap] Manufacturers of chair wheels everywhere!Hank: [attempting to untangle his earbuds] I should've gotten this ready before I... freakin' knots! Freakin—Why are they always in knots?!Hank: Could you make it so that this (the wires of his earbuds) doesn't fit in this (the aforementioned office chair's wheels) because this, IS THE WORST THING!note
- In John's video about giant tortoise sex, for the first 40 seconds of the video he gets repeatedly pestered by the sound of a giant tortoise having sex. He ends up having to call up Tommy Lee Jones and ask for his neuralyzer to use as some form of Brain Bleach.
- Is John a banana?
John: Oh come on, these questions are just getting stupid. Like, do I have some kind of pale exterior that you can peel away and then find edible meat inside?(beat)John: Oh. Yes. But do I thrive in tropical climates?(another beat)John: Oh my god...I am a banana.
- John falling out of his chair in "Signing Psychosis Takes Over".
- In Hank's video on Phineas Gagenote , Hank shares an excerpt of the notes that a doctor took while examining Gage, said excerpt including an event where Gage threw up "half a teacupful" of brain. Hank's thoughts?
"The unit of measurement, 'teacupful', has since fallen out of use, but it's roughly WAAAAY TOO MUCH BRAIN!"
- "Denver Airport...via Isengard". Words can't do it justice.
- Project for Awesome 2014 they were seventy-seven dollars to a million when they broke Indiegogo, the site the project donations are hosted.