Funny: Virtua Fighter
- Many of the special win poses in Final Showdown can be hilariously silly.
- In one of the arcade intro for 5, it shows Lion sneaking up on Jeffry from behind and kicking him in the butt, knocking him down and making Jeffry throw a tantrum. The intro for a later arcade version has Lion attempting this on Wolf. It does not work out so well.
- The intro to arcade ver. C of 5 showcases all of the fighters posing and demonstrating their talents in turn. It's the usual fare for most characters, but then you get to Brad dancing, Aoi taking a not-so-graceful tumble, El Blaze leaping into the screen and shattering the glass, Kage-Maru attempting his usual diving headbutt only to crash-land...
- Brad just stands by and watches as Aoi and Vanessa have what appears to be a Designated Girl Fight.
- When Jacky is stuck in jail, Akira and Pai have to think of a way to get money to bail him out. Akira says Pai will have to use her body, to be willing to get on her hands and knees and get dirty. Pai is naturally horrified, and then we cut to them working in construction, and Pai asks is this is really what Akira meant.
- Jacky and Pai are arguing with Akira over who they think kidnapped Sarah. Akira thinks for a moment before blurting out the name of their Team Pet flying squirrel Alexander in a serious tone.
- In the English dub, when Jacky gets a hold of some nunchakus, he recites Akira's In the Name of the Moon speech but says it extremely quickly to sync with his lips.
- The narrator's explanations of the combat moves can be pretty over the top.
- Jacky attempts to be deep and contemplative, until Akira says something stupid and ruins his "moment."
- During a preview for the next episode, during a time when Jacky and Pai think Akira is dead, Jacky and Pai keep trying to lament, but Akira keeps interrupting and trying to tell them he's okay. They tell him to shut up because they aren't supposed to know that yet.
- In Hong Kong, Jacky hijacks an unattended speedboat so Akira, Sarah, and him can get way from some thugs. The English dub added this great line:
Yan: "I can't believe this! Who left the keys in that boat!? Oh never mind, just capture them!"
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.