Funny: Touhou Doujin: Dawitsu's Folly
- Just about any moment with Suika could be seen this way.
- Jean telling Marisa and Mokou to 'kiss and make out'
- One of Hebiko's Lemony Narrator moments includes this gold: 'Jumping to conclusions is a practice similar to jumping over a shark infested pool... while there's every chance you were right to do so, the majority of the time, your choice to jump is a bad one.' WHAT TIME IS IT GOOD TO JUMP OVER A SHARK INFESTED POOL?
- Many of the Lemony Narrator's snarky definitions are pretty hilarious.
- The Narrator getting embarrassed at looking at Yutaka and Patchouli consummating their marriage.
- And the contrasting Head-Tiltingly Kinky antics of Ran in a moment both disturbingly close to Black Comedy Rape yet so ridiculous that you can't help but find it funny despite the fact Dawitsu is freakin' traumatized by the experience!
- When Marisa seems to be dead, Reimu says '...Marisa? Marisa... please... please get up... I don't want you to die. I don't want to see you go... I still have so many things I want to do with you, so many days I wanna waste with you... please... don't leave... I never thought I'd say this, but... I... I... I love you, Marisa...'. Cue Marisa waking up, and saying, 'That was seriously the gayest thing I have ever heard. Lesbian.'
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.