Funny: The Witches
- Elsie (Miss Sensitivity), while Marlene is crying hysterically.
Elsie: Is she sober?Mr. Stringer: Yes she's sober! I've been with her all aftern... When... I... Uh... I saw her w... Yes, of course she's sober! Don't be stupid!
- The head chef shouting about a mouse in his trousers.
- Ms Irvine's magnificent WTF face when she enters the dining room and sees all the mice running around.
- From the book: the Grand High Witch has this when one of the witches wonders if the Formula 86 Delayed Action Mouse Maker recipe requires one alarm clock for each child to be transformed by it.
"Idiots! If you are vonting a steak, you do not cook the whole cow!"
- A random witch compliments the Grand High Witch's (disguised) new look. The Grand High Witch responds, "You're too kind...I wish I could say the same for you."
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.