The Doctor Who themed episode is full of hilarious moments.
- K9 is a contestant. Yes, as in the character K9, not the actor who played him. Sadly, because K9 and his various props over the years have a lovely habit of just breaking down willy-nilly and this one was made from a leftover prop dating back to the seventies, the actors were told to vote him off first. And though the rules say you can't put your own name down, K9 still votes himself off.
- David Tennant introducing himself is funny and adorable.
David: Hello, my name is David Tennant. I'm 925 years old, and I'm from Gallifrey.
- They ask Nicholas Briggs (the voice of the Daleks and Cybermen) a question about golf. He dithers for a moment, then lifts up his voice modulator and says "Daleks do not play sports!"
- John Barrowman leading a rousing rendition of the Doctor Who theme song.
- To further elaborate, Anne asked him to sing the Dr. Who theme tune. John obliged, then David started joining in with the underlying bass theme. Intercut scenes reveal that John did sing more for Anne.
- The main cast rigged the votes to knock out all the actors who were just there for Series 2 guest appearances and reduce the group to the big names. Even though the crowd was favorably biased to see Tennant and Barrowman duke it out in the final round, Noel Clark got them voted out so he could stick around for the endgame. And out of all the stars of the 8, Camille Coudri, who plays Jackie Tyler, Rose Tyler's saucy mother, ended up being the winner after dodging several rounds of votes aimed at her!