Funny: The Sword in the Stone
- The Lampshade Hanging Merlin gives about their predicament after escaping the pike, with a knight's helmet wedged tight on his head, as he's struggling to dry himself off.
- A drenched Archimedes shakes himself dry only to have his feathers pluff.
"Pinfeathers and gollyfluff!"
- Arthur wrote cursive F and G backwards.
- Archimedes laughing uncontrollably when Merlin's model plane crashes (because of his beard).
- Merlin's wand tangling up in his beard, causing him to try to pull it out, resulting in a gigantic puff.
- Anything involving Merlin's beard.
- "Blow me to Bermuda!"
- Merlin introducing Archimedes to Ector when they first meet.
Merlin: My name is Merlin. Er, this is er Archimedes, a highly educated owl.
[Archimedes clears throat, stands tall and thrusts out chest]
Ector: Educated owl?! Har-har! A-whoo! Say, that's a good one!
[Archimedes flies off to perch on the antler of a deer with his back to the room]
- When the fat squirrel pursues Merlin.
- "Now look here. I am not a boy..I-I mean, I'm not a squirrel, I'm a boy...I'm an old man. An old HU—MAN!!" (As the fat squirrel grabs him around the waist.)
- "Madam! MA-DAM!!"
- And the fat squirrel's reaction when Merlin changes back into a human. The younger squirrel's reaction to Wart changing back, on the other hand...
- "You see? I'm an ugly, horrible, grouchy old man!!!"
- He then barks at her, shooing her up the tree.
- And when being tickled he starts to say "I'm a stupid old-!"
- The entire wizard's duel, but particularly the part where Merlin turns into a walrus in mid air and lands on Mim.
- And the fact that, after doing so, is about to ask her if she's all right.
- And Madame Mim grabs him and yells "You... YOU BIG BLIMP!!" Merlin turns into a mouse and scares the bejeebers out of her.
- "Did I say no purple Dragons? DID I??
- Immediately before the above, Merlin's response to seeing said purple dragon before him: "You said no make believe things like pink dragons!" Then again, she only wants rules so that she can break them.
- The way the duel ended.
- Everything about the wolf. He could share notes with Wile E. Coyote; he just can't catch a break! Just one example involving that poor canine: when the wolf, exhausted after chasing Arthur and Merlin, drags himself to the top of the hill, then sees that they doubled back on him.
- Kay's reaction to Merlin's summoned blizzard. Inside a castle. In summer.
- This face.◊ Wart makes it every time Merlin does something unbelievable.
- Archimedes nearly got crushed inside his house as it got shrunk by Merlin.
Archimedes: Why, why, you - bumbling blockhead!
- The Attack of the Dishes. Never bring a sword in a pots and pans fight.
- Archimedes: Man will fly alright (laughs) just like a rock.
- "It would have worked if-if it weren't for this infernal beard!"
- Merlin: Alright, Mr. Know-it-all from now on HE'S YOUR PUPIL!
- Merlin's enchanted sugarbowl during the scene at Merlin's cottage. First it overfills Merlin's cup of tea because he didn't tell it stop, then when everything is being packed, it cuts in line and causes everything to back up.