Funny: The Sword in the Stone
- The Lampshade Hanging Merlin gives about their predicament after escaping the pike, with a knight's helmet wedged tight on his head, as he's struggling to dry himself off.
- A drenched Archimedes shakes himself dry only to have his feathers pluff.
- Arthur wrote cursive F and G backwards.
- Archimedes laughing uncontrollably when Merlin's model plane crashes (because of his beard).
- Merlins wand tangling up in his beard, causing him to try to pull it out, resulting in a gigantic puff.
- This troper used to rewind her tape at least three times for that scene and would laugh uproariously every time.
- Anything involving Merlin's beard.
- "Blow me to Bermuda!"
- Merlin introducing Archimedes to Ector when they first meet.
Merlin: My name is Merlin. Er, this is er Archimedes, a highly educated owl.
(Archimedes clears throat, stands tall and thrusts out chest)
Ector: Educated owl?! Har-har! A-whoo! Say, that's a good one!
(Archimedes flies off to perch on the antler of a deer with his back to the room)
- When the fat squirrel comes after Merlin.
- And the fat squirrel's reaction when Merlin changes back into a human.
- "I'm an ugly, horrible, grouchy old man!!!"
- And when being tickled he starts to say "I'm a stupid old-!"
- The entire wizard's duel, but particularly the part where Merlin turns into a walrus in mid air and lands on Mim.
: Madam, I have not disappeared. I'm very tiny. I'm a germ, a rare disease, I'm called malagolintomontorosis. AND YOU CAUGHT ME, MIM!
- When the wolf, exhausted after chasing Arthur and Merlin, drags himself to the top of the hill, then sees that they doubled back on him.
- Heck, EVERYTHING about the wolf. He just can't get a break!
- Agreed, that wolf is hilarious, he could share notes with Wile E. Coyote.
- Kay's reaction to Merlin's summoned blizzard. Inside a castle. In summer.
- This face.◊ Wart makes it every time Merlin does something unbelievable and it makes this troper fall over every time.
- Archimedes nearly got crushed inside his house as it got shrunk by Merlin.
Archimedes: Why, why, you - bumbling blockhead!
- The Attack of the Dishes. Never bring a sword in a pots and pans fight.
- Archimedes: Man will fly alright (laughs) just like a rock.
- Merlin: Alright, Mr. Know-it-all from now on HE'S YOUR PUPIL!