(1961) Disney Adaptation
- The Truck Driver that the dogs are hitching a ride from gets exasperated as Cruella Drives Like Crazy.
Truck Driver: Hey, lady! What in thunder are you tryin' to do? Crazy woman driver!
- What's great about this part is the fact that he doesn't put up with it, and fights back. Though that's more like a moment of awesome.
- Pongo practically drunk with happiness upon learning he's just become a father 15 times over.
Roger: Oh, Pongo, you old rascal!
- When the new dalmatian family is watching Thunderbolt, with one of the puppies resting on Pongo's head, and this little exchange:
Patch: That dirty old horse thief! (growls and chews the rug) I'd like to tear his gizzard out!Perdita: Why, Patch! Where did you ever hear such talk? Certainly not from your mother. (glares at Pongo, who smirks)
- Roger doesn't waste any opportunity to poke fun at Cruella.
- Ditto for Cruella at Roger.
- "Blast this pen! BLAST THIS WRETCHED WRETCHED PEN!"
- What also makes this funny is that there's almost no change in Roger and Pongo when Cruella throws ink all over them.
- Roger singing "Cruella DeVil" before going upstairs to continue playing the song by slamming the piano really loudly. And then playing it on the trumpet. And then on the trombone. All of which can be heard from downstairs while Cruella's visiting.
- Made funnier by the fact that Roger came up with the lyrics right after saying Cruella's name
- "Fifteen spotted puddles stolen? Oh, balderdash!"
- Jasper attempting to drink Sgt Tibbs, thinking him to be his alcohol.
- Tibbs' facial expression.
- Pongo's entire opening monologue is really quite funny, from him finding it ridiculous that Roger writes love songs and knows nothing about love, to him looking through Roger's Playboy-type magazines to get an idea of the kind of woman Roger might be interested in.
- Not to mention when he finally spots Anita and Perdita, he's so busy checking out the hot lady dalmatian that he almost forgets to check Anita too.
- The scene where the couples finally meet in the park is both this and incredibly adorable.
- Specifically the moment where Anita's handkerchief is soaked and Roger attempts to offer his, not realizing that it'd be equally useless. They look at the thing in silence, then the absurdity of the situation makes them laugh long and hard.
- Perdita trying to save Anita from falling into the pond by biting her coat, only to end up ripping a piece off instead.
- Pongo dragging Roger all over the park in search of Perdita and Anita, while the poor unsuspecting man just wants to smoke his pipe!
- The deleted song "Don't Buy a Parrot from a Sailor", which was to be sung by Horace and Jasper. In the special features, it plays over sketches of Pongo and Perdita attacking them.
- Lucky stands in front of the TV while watching their favorite show Thunderbolt, when the laughing villain's face appears scaring Lucky.
- During the Twilight Bark sequence a small terrier is standing on a fence post. He yips to send the message along, but vibrates up and down like a jackhammer, hopping backwards until his back legs slip off the post and he has to stop and hang on with his front legs. Watch!
- For those in the audience familiar with the show What's My Line?, the game show that Horace and and Jasper are watching is a hilariously accurate parody. And incidentally, Walt Disney himself made an appearance on What's My Line in 1956!
- As Horace and Jasper search the village for the Dalmatians, Horace notices the dogs, disguised as Labradors to avoid being recognized, making their escape, and becomes suspicious:
- In the scene where Cruella and the Baduns are discussing the skinning job, Jasper starts guzzling his drink, before Cruella suddenly yanks the bottle from his hand and tosses it into the fireplace, where the bottle explodes! Made all the funnier by Cruella flailing about with messed up hair and a pissed facial expression. Was Jasper drinking a Molotov Cocktail?
- Jasper and Horace's shenanigans with Nanny are hilarious... at least until Nanny discovers the puppies are gone.
- Jasper throwing darts at an old painting in the de Vil place ("Hey, look, Horace! Watch me pot 'is lordship smack on the conk!") It's most likely a relative of Cruella's, which just makes the whole thing better.
(1996) Live Action
Cruella: Do you like spots, Fredric?Fredric: I don't believe so, Madame. I thought we liked stripes this year.Cruella: What kind of sycophant are you?Fredric: What kind of sycophant would you like me to be?Cruella: More good women fall to marriage than war, famine, disease and disaster. You have talent, darling. Don't squander it.
Cruella: Alonzo, the drawing. - Beat - Take! The drawing from Anita! And hand it to me! Is that difficult?!
- The simple fact that she called her butler to fetch the sketch from the woman right in front of her.
- When Pongo is sprinting while leashed Roger's bike in tow (narrowly missing several people and cars). Eventually it culminates when Pongo breaks free of his leash and then Roger plowing his bike into a bench, sending him flying into the pond!
Woman on Bench: I don't think he wanted to do that.
- "I actually crashed my bike into the pond. The only part of my body that wasn't injured was my head, now thanks to you I have the complete set of bodily injuries."
- The fact that Jasper and Horace have gone through so much crap thanks to all the animals that when they see the police in the distance, they happily surrender.
- Jasper: Praise the Lord.
Horace: We're saved.
- When Cruella and her henchmen were arrested, in the car. Even better, they all get sprayed by a skunk, who was mistaken for Cruella's bag!
Cruella: (sarcastically) Congratulations. You just won gold, silver, and bronze in the "Morons" Olympics..!
Horace: Who won the gold?
Cruella: SHUT UP!! My business, my reputation, my life has been ruined because you three incompetent twits let yourselves be outsmarted by a bunch of DUMB ANIMALS! (picks up her 'bag', which is actually a skunk) And you call yourselves men?! HA! I've seen more intelligent pieces of carpet! (Opens up her 'bag' to reveal a skunk's butt. Cue Oh, Crap!. Cruella screams as she is sprayed by the skunk, and they all scream, clog their noses, and try to get out of the car.)