Funny: The Plague Dogs
- Snitter's worldview (from back when he lived with his master) is sometimes this in the novel.
- He is jealous of the telephone, which is "some kind of animal" that his master talks to.
- The vacuum cleaner: "I think actually that was a sort of animal too, because it used to eat up scraps of paper and other little, tiny things there were on the carpets. I wouldn't have liked to eat them, but then just look what birds eat, come to that."
- And his master's sister is named Heercums Annie Mossity.
- Just when Snitter enjoys being outside again, Rowf complains that he got bit. Snitter denies biting him, and Rowf just mutters "You've hurt me."
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.