Funny: The Originals
- When Rebekah asks Klaus and Elijah's permission to turn her current lover.
- Klaus: (to Rebekah) "It's not going to happen... sister, if we turned every man you dropped your knickers for, then human beings would cease to exist and we would have no bloody food."
- When Marcel has found out Rebekah is back in town.
- Marcel: "Why didn't you tell me your sister's back in town?"Klaus: "I thought it'd be more amusing for you to find out for yourself."Marcel: "Is there anything else that I need to know?"Klaus: "Only that she's grown considerably more insane in the last century."Marcel: "Or maybe that it was her who killed my guys."Klaus: "Doubtful. Unless that biker bar is frequented by small-town high school quarterbacks, I can't imagine she'd be interested."Marcel: "I don't have time for Mikaelson family drama. You're my guest. Keep your sister in line."Klaus: "I'd have a greater chance of draining the Mississippi with a straw."
- Vampire Book club, with snacks.
- Josh explaining Trance music to Davina.
Josh: "It goes unce unce unce."Davina: "I'm a witch. I'm not Amish."
- In "Fruit of the Poisoned Tree, Josh confusing Marcel's Shakespeare quote for Lord of the Rings and then supplying a Lord of the Rings later.
- Hayley's disgusted reaction when Davina assumes that she's Klaus's wife.
- Klaus's attempts to write his memoirs are always hilarious, since they essentially consist of him forcing a compelled Camille to type up a self-justifying stream-of-consciousness rant from him.
- While on the run from Klaus, Josh answers a call from Klaus . And tries to convince the Originals that he's run off to live in Turkey. The fact that outside the window a New Orleans carnival is taking place that Klaus most likely can hear doesn't deter him.
- In Après Moi, Le Déluge when Davina has another magic induced seizure it causes a minor Earthquake to occur. At the time Rebekah, Klaus and Elijah are meeting with Sophie in the study. While it looks like the house may shake itself to pieces cue mixed looks of boredom from the Originals and the look of wide eyed terror on Sophie. It's gets extra funny when you realize that she is the only one in mortal danger because she is the only human in a room full of immortals.
- At Kieran's funeral Klaus and Elijah share a table. Klaus is somewhat depressed at the Irish wake:
- Klaus: "Seems rather uncivilised to laugh and dance around the body of a loved one."Elijah : "Yes, far better to practice your process of grief, Niklaus. Denial, rage and hoarding coffins in basements."
- In the flashback of 2.02, Kol takes a young Marcel to an abandoned building. He then compels a group of people to act out Hamlet for their entertainment, since Elijah's been teaching him Shakespeare. There's something darkly funny about Kol getting genuinely frustrated when one of the actors flubs his lines, and then he snaps his neck.
- Klaus and Elijah enter a Tavern the latest site of one of Kol's murder sprees. Ever the gentlemen Elijah looks to lay down his hat. Finding no coat hangers nearby he places it casually on a convenient nearby corpse.
- We see Cami drinking at a table and then see a furious Klaus stormed in to yell at her for leaving him in the car and not coming back. Basically while on the way to an epic confrontation with his father Cami stopped at the bar, told him she would be right back and just went in and started drinking. The funny part is picturing Klaus waiting in the car for who knows how long , getting frustrated and finally coming into the bar at full pout just to find Cami getting hammered. Extra points that a mere mortal Bartender told a thousand year old Vampire slash Killing machine to stay put and he did !
- Davina's plan to escape Josh's supervision involves inviting his boyfriend over to distract him. Also Josh's line from his first kiss with said boyfriend.
"I feel like there should be applause"
- Klaus' complete exasperation when Rebekah insists on doing the Mikaelson family tradition of bonfire night.
- Kol hanging a lampshade on the fact that Esther plans to put Rebekah's soul in Cami's body...even though Marcel had a love affair with Rebekah and is currently sleeping with Cami. That's not even going into how Klaus and Finn have shown affection towards Cami, as well as Klaus and Rebekah's own closeness.
- Kol: "Kinky."
- Cami is adorable while attempting to stump an a thousand year old immortal, Elijah. Who is considered a renaissance man and well read intellectual. With trivia pursuit questions...
- Klaus' wedding present to Jackson in 2.15. Namely, the heads of the werewolf alphas who refused to surrender their alpha status to Jackson. It's reminiscent of a cat presenting a dead rodent to its owner. And then when Klaus leaves, grinning happily, Jackson bemusedly turns to Aiden and wonders if this is Klaus' way of being nice.
- Klaus and Mikael's temporary alliance, composed entirely of deadpan snarkery and 'glorious murder' as Klaus puts it, which makes the other Originals boggle with disbelief.