Funny: The Librarian
The Librarian 1 - Quest for the Spear
- Flynn revealing that he knows the language of the birds to the Big Bad.
Flynn: (speaks in the language of the birds) That means "You are up the creek, and I have the only paddle."
- Before Flynn sets out, Judson tells him "trust no-one". The name of the bodyguard provided for him turns out to be Nicole Noone.
The Librarian 2 - Return to King Solomon's Mines
- While their boat is being assaulting by hippos, the oarsman tosses out a few chocolate bars into the water very solemnly. The assault rapidly stops. Everyone stares at him.
Grinning: Hippos like chocolate.
- "In case of hippos."
The Librarian 3 - Curse of the Judas Chalice
- Flynn, dressed in a tux, taking a swig of Champagne... and spitting it out. Then trying to explain that the bubbles tickled his nose and that it's actually Cava.
- After Flynn, genuinely curious about the true nature of vampires, asks whether a beheading trap he just disabled would have killed Simone. The response, in her sexy french accent, is almost as funny as the look on her face when she suddenly remembers what they're talking about (how to kill her kind).
Simone: 'Ead cut off, I go "poof"! *beat* Hey!
- Simone surprises Flynn while he's infiltrating the bad guys' hideout. Not trusting her after the reveal of her vampirism, he grabs a pair of silver butterknives and makes a cross. She gives him an irritated look and then slaps it out of his hands. Followed up with another funny momeny almost immediately when the bad guys catch them (presumably, because they heard all the noise).
Mook: You guys really suck at this, we're not that good.