Funny: Tales of Hearts
open/close all folders
- At the beginning of the game. Shing's grandfather is named Zex Meteoryte. Just think about what that sounds like for a moment. And bear in mind that he's got to be like, what, sixty-odd?.
- In the original DS version, having Shing, Hisui, and Kunzite participate in a very long (non-boss) battle will have all three guys naturally exhausted at the results screen. What makes this particular setup hilarious is that Shing is lying on the ground from sheer exhaustion.
- The descriptions of each party member in the army's wanted posters qualify. Of note is Innes's entry, which is extremely vague because the soldiers were too distracted by her jiggling to come up with a proper description.
- In the Vita remake, there's this scene where Chalcedny ends up as a waiter or sorts... And proceeds to freak out against cockroaches and centipedes like there's some massive army assaulting him.
- At one point Beryl tries to paint Kohaku's portrait. Commenting that there isn't much art in painting someone who is already beautiful, she gets Kohaku to stick her fingers up her nose and grimace. Hisui sends Beryl flying for it.
After Battle Quotes
- As is natural in a Tales Game, many of the after battle quotes are hilarious.
- One involving Beryl, Shing, Hisui, and Gall has Gall say something cool, which the two boys praise him for. At which point Beryl points out Gall's fly is down, resulting in a Skyward Scream from Gall.
- Another from the same party has the three younger ones yell out that their greatest weapons are their Somas, resulting in Gall snarking at them for it.