Funny / The Rescuers
"Why don't you watch where you're goin'?!"
- The entire Butt-Monkey sequence with Orville: first he's Groin Attacked by a firework, then gets his tailfeathers set on fire, causing a crash landing. When he tries to take off again, then he's sucked into Medusa's Swampmobile turbine intake, first with an all-bird sounding "squack!", followed by a Goofy Holler (water distorted, no less) and an Ash Face once he's finally spit out the other end.
- The entire calliope scene, especially Bernard's reaction to being shot up in the air and trying to run.
- When Bernard talks to Orville over the radio, who first mistakes him for the ATC tower, then nearly gets blown away by a passenger helicopter taking off. After a bout of Angrish (completely with radio Sound-Effect Bleep)...
Bianca: What did he say?
Bernard: I wouldn't dare repeat it.
- The "preflight checklist" was hilarious. What does an albatross preflight? Goggles, wings, rudder ("tailfeathers"), and..."If at first you don't succeed, try, try again."
Bernard: Sure wish we'd have taken the train!
- The Eek, a Mouse!! sequence that follows the calliope scene. It gets even better when Medusa starts firing a semiautomatic shotgun ... and everyone dives for cover from her erratic shots.
- The climax itself is both a Crowning Moment of Awesome AND a CMOF.
- The entire charge of the swamp-dwelling Ragtag Bunch of Misfits is something straight out of a Three Stooges routine, especially when one of them sets off the fireworks on the boat... in which Snoops and Medusa get their rears singed.
Medusa: You! YOU! AND YOUR INFERNAL FIREWORKS! YOU- DAAAAAH! YOU- DAAAAAH! OH, YOU- DAAAAAH -NDER HEAD!
- The initial attempts to get the Swampmobile working.
Bernard: Advance the spark! (HONK!) Not the horn! The spark lever!
- Medusa ends up getting the a Humiliation Conga of the most glorious kind during the climax. She gets a mini-pitchfork in the rear, multiple rolling pins to the head, a gun blown up in her face, the aforementioned ass scorching, dragged along and bumped about on the water by the Swampmobile in an attempt to reach Penny, using Brutus and Nero as water skiis, concluding in her slamming out of control into the sunken riverboat's smokestack while Brutus and Nero barely miss.
- Anytime Luke (or somebody else) takes a drink of his Swamp Juice.
- They end up using it as jet fuel for the Swampmobile in the climax...and it works.
- At one point, Penny does an imitation of Medusa's behavior, concluding with imitating Medusa's butt swinging as she walks. Bianca and Bernard found this funny in-universe.