- Although the appearance of the Commander might be a little creepy, his voice acting is (probably intentionally) hammed up which makes it funny.
Commander:YEAS. YOU HAVE SERVED ME WELL. NAW, DEEZPOSE OF YOURSELF!
- In a couple of levels in the prototype, a handful of secret messages can be activated by doing certain things. Going up to a pair of giant sunglasses in a gallery will give you the message "ART IS ART" and, and jumping out of a certain window will give you "A NICE VIEW TO A DEATH".
- Each level ends with voice saying "SUPER. HOT." repeatedly, with the screen flashing the words appropriately in time, as if to remind you just what you're playing, or as a bizarre complement directed towards the player.
- As you get closer to the baddies in level three, their aim seems to get wilder and wilder, somehow shooting windows a full 45 degrees to your side, and on rare occasion even each other.
- One level in the game has you in a cell, and demands you to stop moving. Once you comply, the game starts building up with a countdown, only to say "GOOD DOG".