- "We do not eat family members."
- When Stuart begs Snowbell to turn off the washing machine he's trapped in, Snowbell's response?
Snowbell: Why would I turn it off? It's my favorite show.
- Detective Phil talking with the Little about Stuart
Detective Phil: Ya want it straight?Mrs. Little: Absolutely not.Detective Phil: (surprised) Oh um...in that case...(smiling) Stuart's probably home right now waiting for you!Mr. and Mrs. Little exchange looks and turn back to Detective Phil.Mrs. Little: Okay, I think maybe we need to hear it...straighter than that.
Stuart Little 2
- Snowbell, after Stuart's car overheats.
Snowbell: I'm telling you, Stuart, it's a sign. This is just like the Burning Bush... except it's a carburetor, and... I'm not Moses.
- Snowbell and Margalo's miscommunication when the falcon has trapped her under a can.
Margalo: Snowbell? Is that you? Is that really you?Snowbell: Margalo? Where are you?Margalo: In the can.Snowbell: Oh, okay. I'll wait.Margalo: No! In the paint can!
- When Margalo first meets Snowbell.
Margalo: Hi, there!
Snowbell [screams, startled]: AAAAAAAH!
Margalo: Sorry, didn't mean to...scare you.
Snowbell: Scare me? That's a laugh! Haha. Hear that? That was a laugh. [starts hissing at Margalo, then coughs] Hairball! Major hairball! And yet, we continue to lick ourselves. Unbelievable.
- When the Littles discover that Mrs. Little's ring is missing, they think it's fallen down the drain. While Mrs. Little calls a plumber. Stuart suggests to go after it and George and Mr. Little lower him in just as Mrs. Little arives at the scene.
Eleanor Little: What's going on here? (George and Mr. Little stare innocently at her and whistle.)What's on the end of that string?
Frederick Little (nervously): Don't panic, but someone you love has decided to go down the sink drain to retrieve your ring.
Eleanor Little: Stuart?!
George: Good guess.
Eleanor Little: STUART?! YOU LET OUR SON GO DOWN THE KITCHEN DRAIN?!
Frederick Little: Now, now, Eleanor, don't get upset. If there's a problem, I simply pull this string...
(The string breaks, Mrs. Little gasps)
Frederick Little: Well, now you can be upset.
- Stuart, after a newspaper falls on him.
"Oof! Hey, look! The Yankees won!