YMMV: Stuart Little
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: In the second movie, Stuart takes on a peregrine falcon in an Alleged Plane and wins - by using the stolen wedding ring own ring to throw off his stoop, and then using an aerial version of Car Fu on him.
- Ending Aversion: The original book, by way of No Ending.
- Fridge Horror: In the books, Stuart is born to human parents, making him a severely deformed human being who resembles a mouse.
- Nightmare Fuel: Stuart nearly drowning in the Washing Machine.
- WTH, Casting Agency?: A non-acting example: The first film so happened to be co-written by one M. Night Shyamalan. Yes, that one.