Funny: Strike Back
- The first episode of Shadow Warfare has Stonebridge trolling Scott by way of warning him about Candiru while they're trekking through the Colombian jungle. Martinez later points out that Candiru are native to the Amazon, which earns Stonebridge a smack from Scott.
Scott: What the fuck was that?Stonebridge: Probably a candiru.Scott: What the fuck's that?Stonebridge: The little fish that swims up your cock and drinks your blood. You can't get it out. It's got barbs.Scott: You fucking kidding me?Stonebridge: No mate.Scott: We got a vaccine for that?Stonebridge: Nothing to worry about, mate. 'Cause it'll never find your tiny cock.Scott: Fuck you. I want to get out now. D:Martinez: Candiru are native to the Amazon. This is Colombia.
- It needs to be quoted to be appreciated in full:
- Same episode has a brief return of the "go on zero or on one" argument from the last season.
- The second episode gives us Scott's apparent glee at finally being able to rob a bank (which is not a bank, in fact, but a stock exchange building), and Stonebridge's understandable lack of enthusiasm, along with this conversation:
Martinez: This is Colombia. The police are never the first people you call.Scott: No, everyone knows it's Ghostbusters.Stonebridge: You're a twat.
Rebekah: You've given him heart attack!Scott: I didn't fucking mean it!
- Raoul Gomez's heart attack in the building's vault also yields some funny dialogue. Bonus points for Scott's Percussive Maintenance actually being an effective revival technique:
- Episode 6 of Shadow Warfare, in which Scott goes to get the diamonds he and Stonebridge took appraised.
Scott: [after hearing how much the diamonds are worth] Fuck me.Appraiser Language, please.Scott: S-sorry.
- Episode 10 of Shadow Warfare. Scott and Stonebridge are bound and hooded in a van, being sent for execution... and they still take the time to argue on whether they act on the count of "three" or "go". In Morse Code. Seeing their fingers tapping each other's hands and wriggling agitatedly is hilarious.
Scott: Fuck you pull over, right now!Stonebridge: Say "please".Scott: *gives Stonebridge an incredulous WTF look* Please fuck you pull over, right now!
- Even better, they're rehashing the argument from last season.
- Same episode. Despite pursuing terrorists, Stonebridge still takes the time to chide Scott over his language:
- In the 2nd episode of Legacy, Benz the Tuk-Tuk driver makes fun of Scott and Stonebridge and asks them if they'll get married soon. They both said he's going to wear the wedding dress.
- Scott gets trolled by Stonebridge when the Russian foreman warns him in the 5th episode that he'll be in hell in North Korea.