Funny: Strategic Cyborg Evangelion
SCE IS much more lighthearted than both of it's parent series. Especially due to the amount of Narm being thrown around by Kaworu.
- Kaworu complaining to Yui that he saw much more of Rei than he intended.
- Unit-01's first mobility test. Kaworu trips and headbutts the wall, after which the Eva is rubbing it's head.
- Kaworu's battle with Shamshel is full of these.
- Shephard almost throws a fit when it's revealed that Kaworu doesn't know how to use a gun.
- Kaworu's lesson on how to ambush an Angel: he jumps out from behind a building, yells "surprise" at the top of his lungs before opening fire.
- Kaworu attempts to counterattack Shamshel by spinning around on his landspinners... only to fail epically and crash into a building.
Shamshel: Were you truly expecting that to work?Unit-01: (shrugs) Nope. But it was worth a try.
- In the Ramiel battle Rei's shot is being blocked by Kaworu trying to use Unit-01 and himself as a Human Shield to protect her so she gets it out of the way by kicking the back of it's head with a several ton fusion reactor.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.