Funny / Stand and Deliver
- Angel telling the school district officials he cheated by stealing the answers from the mailman after strangling him and that his body is now "decomposing in his locker".
- What makes it funnier is Pancho laughing hysterically at this for a long time.
- His Annoying Laugh doesn't help much.
- "On the third day of Christmas a cholo came to me..."
- Some of the random comments Escalante's students say near the start of the movie. Special mention goes to "Can we talk about sex?"
- This scenario.
(Escalante's class is struggling with a math problem)
(Lupe raises her hand)
Escalante: Finally, the answer to my prayers.
Lupe: May I use the restroom?
- When Angel is the first one to Escalante's class, he looks at the board and sees "CALCULUS" written.
Angel: What's cal-coo-lus?
- Escalante's shining moments of snark.
Secretary: Did you hear? We finally got the computers!