- 1.05 is probably the only episode where the cast and crew took the mickey a little bit:
Harry: "Christ.Another analyst: "Christ."Third analyst: "Christ."Yet another analyst: "Christ."Danny Hunter: "Margaret Thatcher, page 82!"Whole office: "Christ!"
- "Are you a Nazi, madam?"
- Danny 'investigating' his bottle of Polish vodka, complete with the Spooks spy music.
- "We could have a club. The 'I ran Sergei Lermov' club."
- The scene where the entirety of Section D reads the scandalous memoirs at the same time:
- Every. Single. Thing. about Ros's scene with Prince Khaldoun in 5.06. From admitting a shameful lesbian porn star past in order to get her hands on his laptop to flashing a pair of bodyguards to explain the noises resulting from his adverse reaction to the knockout drugs she'd dosed him with.
- In 7.04, Lucas and Ros call Malcolm to get some info on a bomb they need to disarm; Malcolm runs down the details of the bomb, and finishes up with "Whatever you do, do NOT pull those wires." Lucas then looks up at Ros and says, "And there was I just about to yank them out." There is very little humor in his tone, leading one to believe that he was actually going to do just that.
Ros: "Should?"Malcolm: (Beat) Well, I have to admit I've never actually seen it done.Lucas: (After exchanging an 'are you kidding me' look with Ros) ...Right. How long does your average Italian landmine take on full power?
- Malcolm then proceeds to tell them that the bomb should be disarmed by microwaving it.
- 7.06, when Michael Sands pays Ros a visit.
- Michael Sands: Officer Myers. I'm told you're the stuff of legend.Ros Myers: I'm not Greek, and I'm not dead.
- 7.08, for all its seriousness, has a pretty good one when the agents figure out that a nuclear bomb is about to be set off in Grosvenor Square.
Lucas: (To Andrei, a Russian spy) Have you got anyone in Grosvenor Square?Andrei: It's the American Embassy, we practically live there.
- In 8.04, when Lucas Oleg Darsharvin, the man who interrogated him when he was being held by the Russians, into his apartment to talk:
Harry: Lucas,you invited a man who repeatedly tortured you into your private space. What do you think a psychologist would say about that?
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.