Funny: SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom
- "If I had a castle, I'd name it Fort Pattytown III. And Fort Pattytown III would have a bake sale every Monday."
- From the tutorial, when teaching about health:
"SpongeBob will lose underwear if he gets hurt. Like this." (safe falls on SpongeBob)
- While every other area in SpongeBob's Dream are long and elaborate, Patrick's is... a blank void with just him. He just gives you a Golden Spatula.
- (in Machine Monotone) "No! You just destroyed my beautiful bride! We were supposed to get married next week!"
- "...did he just say 'married'?"
- Mr. Krabs' humorously half baked reason to why SpongeBob should destroy the floating tikis outside the Sea Needle.
Mr. Krabs: Uh...'cuz they were laughin' at you and calling you funny names.SpongeBob: What kind of funny names?Mr. Krabs: Um...you know. SpongeBob...ButtPants.SpongeBob: That's not very funny.Mr. Krabs: Uh...no...but they said yer mom was ugly.SpongeBob: Ugly?!
- The reference to "Squidward The Unfriendly Ghost"
- In fact, pretty much any reference to an episode that was aired at the time the game was released.
- In Rock Bottom, standing near the vending machine at the start will cause a cutscene to start where a bus drives up, idles for a moment, then drives right off, a clever and possible to miss reference to the episode "Rock Bottom".
- Five words: Retirement Home Girls Gone Wild.