Funny: Six Feet Under
- The entire sequence when David goes paintballing.
- Claire. Gabe. A stolen foot. Hilarity Ensues.
- The Fisher family dinners. They are almost always a source of hilarity.
- Nikolai saying grace is a CMOF in-universe as well. Lord have mercy! Lord have mercy! Lord have mercy!
- George and the Neti Pod
- Ruth's Cluster F-Bomb speech in "The Plan"
Ruth: You want me to complain? Alright then, Fuck this. Fuck you; fuck all of you and your sniveling self pity, and fuck all your lousy parents. Fuck my lousy parents while we're at it. Fuck my selfish, bohemian sister and her fucking bliss. Fuck my legless grandmother. Fuck my dead husband, and my lousy children with their nasty little secrets. And fuck you Robby for dragging me to this terrible place and not letting me have a snickers bar. I'm going to get something to eat!
- Anything involving the ecstasy pills David got from his younger boy toy. Especially Nate's experience with them at dinner.
- When Keith goes on his first assignment as a bodyguard he's sitting with two other bodyguards who are watching beautiful women go by. The two other men are saying stuff like 'I'd hit that' and 'You can't have that'. Keith, to fit in, sees a woman and says 'I'd tap that...ass'.
- "We should all work with dogs" dinner scene.
- Which is made funnier when Keith is on the phone to one of his co-workers and refers to him as 'dog'. When he hangs up, David asks 'Dog?' and Keith responds 'We should all be working with dogs'.
- Some of the death scenes are quite hilarious.
- Season 4 Episode 2 starts with two guys inflating blow-up-dolls with Helium as decoration for the AVN Awards and fooling around. Nothing happens. They load them on a truck and start driving, almost hitting a skater, which accidentially releases the dolls to the sky. Cut to a very Christian lady. She sees the floating sex dolls, mistakes them for angels and runs on a busy road.
- The Porn star's funeral in Season one. All the attendants are clearly bereaved and yet the things they say in their eulogies are so hilariously inappropriate.