- Definitely any of his Let Me Tell You a Story moments, which turn from very thinly veiled insults to not-so-veiled in a few seconds.
- Sheamus tried to groom his hair when appearing on the ECW segment ''The Abraham Washington Show." The operative word is try.◊
- He honestly looks like an buff Ron Weasley.
- The Edge -calls-Sheamus-"Beaker" segment becomes Hilarious in Hindsight on the October 31, 2011 Raw when the Muppets guest star and Sheamus meets Beaker...and it's revealed they're family.
- A particularly priceless moment from a house show: Sheamus' usual entrance is stopped dead in its tracks when he sees a fan dressed up like him.
- Crosses over with awesome, but during a match between Randy Orton and Alberto Del Rio (which he was commentating on) Randy Orton had his foot on the ropes after a backstabber from Del Rio executed after Ricardo Rodriguez got involved (and Sheamus chased him off). The referee didn't see this until Sheamus stopped the count and informed the referee. This later allowed Randy to RKO him for the win. This wouldn't be so bad, except this happened the night before at Summerslam where Sheamus hit Alberto with one of Ricardo's shoes which Ricardo threw into the ring; Alberto put his foot on the rope only for Sheamus to bat it off before the referee could see it.
- This segment from the 9/10/12 RAW is probably Sheamus' funniest yet. Let's just say that, among other things, he literally got "shit" past the radar on a PG show. It's actually a wonder this segment made it to air - but it did, and it was hilarious.
Sheamus: If your Lipschitz - what does your arse do?
- When he teamed up with Mean Gene Okerlund against Daniel Bryan and Alberto Del Rio, Gene tells a grinning Sheamus his doubts that they can win. Sheamus' jovial attitude first comforts Mean Gene until Sheamus agrees that they might not win, but he doesn't want John Laurinaitis to see them sweat over it and he is too stoked to hang out with Mean Gene to care. He then states that if they survive, they'll either drink to remember or they'll drink to forget. Can be viewed here.
- In a match with Jinder Mahal, Jinder attempts a waistlock, only for it to go a bit too low. Sheamus reacted accordingly, likely embarrassing 3MB at the same time.
- Sheamus vs. Fandango. Yes.
- Sheamus stole Alberto Del Rio's car and took it for a spin.