- Definitely any of his Let Me Tell You a Story moments, which turn from very thinly veiled insults to not-so-veiled in a few seconds.
- Sheamus tried to groom his hair when appearing on the ECW segment ''The Abraham Washington Show." The operative word is try.◊
- He honestly looks like an buff Ron Weasley.
- The Edge -calls-Sheamus-"Beaker" segment becomes Hilarious in Hindsight on the October 31, 2011 Raw when the Muppets guest star and Sheamus saves Beaker from Christian.
- A particularly priceless moment from a house show: Sheamus' usual entrance is stopped dead in its tracks when he sees a fan dressed up like him.
- Crosses over with awesome, but during a match between Randy Orton and Alberto Del Rio (which he was commentating on) Randy Orton had his foot on the ropes after a backstabber from Del Rio executed after Ricardo Rodriguez got involved (and Sheamus chased him off). The referee didn't see this until Sheamus stopped the count and informed the referee. This later allowed Randy to RKO him for the win. This wouldn't be so bad, except this happened the night before at Summerslam where Sheamus hit Alberto with one of Ricardo's shoes which Ricardo threw into the ring; Alberto put his foot on the rope only for Sheamus to bat it off before the referee could see it.
- This segment from the 9/10/12 RAW is probably Sheamus' funniest yet. Let's just say that, among other things, he literally got "shit" past the radar on a PG show. It's actually a wonder this segment made it to air - but it did, and it was hilarious.
Sheamus: If you're Lipschitz - what does your arse do?
- When he teamed up with Mean Gene Okerlund against Daniel Bryan and Alberto Del Rio, Gene tells a grinning Sheamus his doubts that they can win. Sheamus' jovial attitude first comforts Mean Gene until Sheamus agrees that they might not win, but he doesn't want John Laurinaitis to see them sweat over it and he is too stoked to hang out with Mean Gene to care. He then states that if they survive, they'll either drink to remember or they'll drink to forget. Can be viewed here.
- In a match with Jinder Mahal, Jinder attempts a waistlock, only for it to go a bit too low. Sheamus reacted accordingly, likely embarrassing 3MB at the same time.
- Sheamus vs. Fandango. Yes.
- Sheamus stole Alberto Del Rio's car and took it for a spin.
- During the September 7, 2015 episode of Monday Night Raw, Seth Rollins told Sheamus that he looks like "Ronald McDonald with a bad haircut." Sheamus, with the straightest of faces (and remember, he's not only a heel at the time, but one who demands to be taken seriously), responds with:
Sheamus: Don't you dare bring my family into this!
Sheamus: You're worried about a statue, huh? Do you realize how stupid you sound?Rollins: Do you realize how stupid you look?
- Before that, there is this exchange:
- His "tag partners who can't stand each other" storyline with Cesaro has produced some golden moments.
- After a poor Royal Rumble 2017, where they lost the Raw Tag Team Championships AND contributed to each others' elimination in the Rumble itself, Bayley attempts to make peace between Sheamus and Cesaro - with a group hug. Cesaro goes for it enthusiastically, while Sheamus looks like he's just entered his own personal Hell.
- Their subsequent team entrance. When Bayley's tube men pop up around him, Sheamus can be seen staring at them in disbelief, like "What the HELL are these?!"