- In Yukimura's SB3 blue path, before facing his rival, he hears Shingen's voice and pauses to think. When he discovers Shingen has recovered and is actually right behind him, he completely breaks down into utterly adorable gibberish. Then gets a much-needed Megaton Punch to the face.
- The blue path even starts with a laugh. Yukimura intends to hire the Saika Faction to bolster his forces, and orders Sasuke to empty the entire Takeda treasury to do so. Well...
Yukimura: Why didn't you tell me we were broke?!
- Poor Muneshige can never catch a break with his lord Sorin.
- He's slapped with an embarrassing conversion name, "Gallop", despite not being a Xavist.
- The one time he gives Sorin a piece of his mind, he gets fired/exiled.
- Their reunion turns into running from missiles.
- Poor guy even lucks out when dealing with his wife.
- Mitsunari and Yoshitsugu's reactions to the southern leaders becoming Xavists.
Mitsunari: God. Three mad fools!
Yoshitsugu: And now my headache has become a migraine.
- Keiji's Va-Va-Voom reaction to meeting Magoichi.
- Sasuke's snarking comes off a bit petty but amusing as well.
"Godammit. Gates cost money, you know."
"Dammit! I'm all soaked! This is going to chap my delicate skin."
- Tsuruhime trying to embrace/kiss Kotaro in variations of the same scene, complete with a sparkling pink background and hearts...only for him to teleport away at the last second, leaving her to fall on her face.
- Made even funnier when Ieyasu's just standing there in the background looking confused.
- In one of Tadakatsu's routes, the Tokugawa Army bust into Ujimasa's castle to rescue a kidnapped Ieyasu...except Ieyasu wasn't even kidnapped in the first place.
- Bonus points for Ujimasa sending Kotaro to explain things to Tadakatsu. The only two characters who NEVER speak.
- The conversation between Naotora, Yukimura and Masamune in SB4 if you choose to fight against them on Naotora's path, with Masamune trying to play matchmaker and neither Yukimura nor Naotora reacting too well to it.