Funny: Samurai Pizza Cats
- Mama-san and Junior (the mother bear and her son who watch the Pizza Cats launch into action in each episode) get some funny moments.
Mama: You fool! Don't you want to be a star?
- In one episode, Mama-san announces her plan to get more screen-time by shooting Junior out of a cannon. He's understandably reluctant.
Junior: Yeah, but not a shooting star! I wanna fall apart after I retire.
- While lost in a fog, Speedy searches for Polly and gropes her ass after he seemingly finds her. Except that "she" turns out to be Bad Bird.
- In the Hot Springs Episode, Speedy and Guido getting hit on by old ladies. They duck out, then approach what they think is a pretty girl but is actually Seymour Cheese.
- In "The Great Comet Caper," when Princess Vi realizes the comet is heading towards Little Tokyo, she yells out her usual orders:
"SEND THE COMET TO PRISONER ISLAND!"
- Francine's rather dark statement in the first episode. Polly's horrified reaction really sells it.
"Tomcats, can't live with them, can't tie them and drown them in a well. There really oughta be a law."
- The entire episode of "Youth Is for Exploding", specifically involving the exploding dough robots.
Polly: I'm ready for romance now... (spits fire) I'm a delicate flower... (spits more fire) On fire!
- BLOWN-UP WITH PEOPLE!
- Polly's reaction to Guru Lou's elixir.
- Speedy wants to cut down on his travel time, so he looks for a door apparently present on a mountain scene. He finds it by pulling the scene back like it's a wallpaper and slips under it.
- Emperor Fred and his lookalike scatting off each other's Cloud Cuckoo Lander babbling, even set to beatnik-esque music.
- The Reveal in "The Terror of Prisoner Island": Unbeknownst to Princess Vi, the far side of the island has been converted into a luxurious beach resort.
- This exchange from "Candid Kitty", when Jerry Atrick assures Big Cheese they've got some good footage of him coming up.
Big Cheese: Do I get to chew the scenery?Jerry Atrick: You even swallow it!
- "No one recognizes our samurai heroes in their secret identities! Don't ask me why, just one of the quirks of the show."
- In the episode where Princess Vi's mother is introduced, Empress Frieda and her daughter greet each other by getting in a playful (but still very destructive!) fight, much to the shock of all present.
Empress Frieda: You remembered what I taught you!Princess Vi: Yeah, say "please" and "thank you", and kick the other guy before he kicks you!