- Consulting Mr Bellybutton.
- And in the next one, Joyce asks Walky if he has a car... and her eyes are going to his stomach.
- One from It's Walky that this troper remembers well.
- Also from IW: Mike's on it.
- And hell, even before that, if you can read "Squad 42 was just monkey-humped to death!" without chuckling, you have no soul.
- Walky warns about the dangers of being seduced by Canada's communism.
- Yes. Yes! He put me in his "Tummy prison". I'm not making this up.
- "I must be going #?!@in' insane."
- During one of the final arcs, when the Head Alien us explaining his master plan:
Joyce: Why Canada?Head Alien: I figured, "who'd f@#$ing notice?" GodDAMN was I right.
- "Bloody Hell, I've turned into a fish!"
- From the redrawn first arc of It's Walky, there's Head Alien randomly showing up behind Walky in a golf-cart, complete with a set of clubs, personalised flag and a little hat. Why? Why not?
Funny / Roomies!, It's Walky!, Joyce and Walky!
There have been many, MANY examples throughtout the entire series, almost too many to list here. Which is why we're going to list them anyway.