Trivia: Roomies!, It's Walky!, Joyce and Walky!
- Name's the Same: There were not one, but two other webcomics called Roomies: an obscure one from 2007, and a longer-lived one from 1999-2008. Both are now defunct.
- Old Shame: David Willis is not proud of the April Fools collaboration he did with the infamous David Gonterman. Really not proud.
- Also, in the commentary he provides he provides for the original Roomies! strips, expect some "What the hell was I thinking" comments whenever past!David Willis's fundamentalist beliefs crop up.
- Popularity Redo: Of sorts. A Roomies! storyline in which Joe enters an inventors contest and loses to one Tom Chestnut is a recreation of one of his childhood comics—the main difference, besides sheer quality, is Joe entering a hoverboard and Tom a robotic, video-game playing catgirl in the redone version, as opposed to Ultra-Car and a potato washer in the original.
- Schedule Slip: Multiple for Joyce and Walky!, which resulted in the finale only being half-finished. It would take five years for Willis to complete it.
- Trope Namer: For Perverse Sexual Lust.