YMMV: Roomies!, It's Walky!, Joyce and Walky!
- Fan Nickname: The organization that Jason's father heads was never given an actual name. Fans eventually took to calling them the JFO (Jason's Father's Organization).
- The Head Alien was dubbed "Dexter" by fans after he died and was resurrected, which mirrors your body and thus switched his fingered hand from his left arm to his right. This was never seriously used in the comic, though it was was referenced during the Fans! crossover.
- Fridge Brilliance: Given the reveal that Alan is an alien in a robot suit, it's entirely possible that yes, this ear is made of rubber.◊
- Magnificent Bastard: Head Alien, and in the final arc, Penny Worthington.
- And arguably Mike.
- Strangled by the Red String: Joyce and Walky ventured into this at times. Most notably, Joe laments that he can't possibly pursue Joyce because doing so would be like getting in the way of Clark Kent and Lois Lane, even though the pair hadn't gotten together yet and hadn't really demonstrated themselves as compatible.
- Wangst: Sal is especially prone to this, and it starts getting lampshaded early on. Jason finally had enough of it in this strip.
- The Woobie: Dina. Sal as well, who at one point is briefly Woobie, Destroyer of Worlds.
Joyce & Walky!