Funny: Princess Mononoke
- The Emishi wise woman riding in on the back of some random villager.
- When San tells her brothers to take Ashitaka back to their home, one of them wonders what they should do with Yakul. The second brother's suggestion? Asking his sister if they can eat him. To which San replies with a simple "No, you may not."
- What makes it even funnier is how casually she says it to her brother, as if this is something she has put up with before.
- The insane feats of archery performed by Ashitaka. Especially beheading a man and ripping a man's arms off, with one arrow each.
- Particularly, close to the climax when a couple of samurai are riding towards him: Ashitaka fires an arrow at one, decapitating him, and the other just turns around and leaves; the guy may as well have said "Screw this, I'm gone!"
- As Ashitaka is catching his breath while carrying an injured Koroku piggyback through the forest, a Kodama trudges by carrying another one on its back. The Kodama being carried looks ecstatic— the one doing the carrying, not so much.
- "M-my arm! IT'S HEALED! (popping noise) Nope...still broken."
- "Reinforcements! We're doomed!" Made even funnier since it's referring to the harmless kodama.
- As Ashitaka interrupts San and Eboshi's fight:
"The girl's life is now mine."(San starts biting his arm)"I'm sure she'll make a lovely wife for you."
- What makes the scene even better is that it's his cursed arm and the curse marks glow after she bites the arm and start moving toward San who reacts to it with a borderline Face Fault.
- Ashitaka jumps off a ledge, lands, then immediately keels over and rolls down a hill because he's still weak from blood loss.
- The round container holding the forest spirit's head gets loose and starts rolling downhill. Jigo holds his arms out to catch it... only for it to smack into him and send him rolling downhill with it.
Jigo: "Everything's (bump) under (bump) control."
- As the giant headless forest god starts sucking the life out of everything in said forest, when fleeing humans start panicking Jigo just mutters "A little crisis and they panic."
- When Koroku tells Ashitaka he has his bow and arrows, Toki yells at him about whether or not he has his other materials to which Koroku asks "I do?" Toki's response? "Ugh, you're useless."
- Ashitaka meeting Toki for the first time. Especially when she tells off Gonza for being a lousy captain of the guard who flees like a coward until the danger's past to which he feebly replies "That's unfair and untrue." Then there's Toki flirting with Ashitaka.
- Ashitaka bending Gonza's sword blade backwards. Gonza's reaction is just priceless.