- If you can watch the whole thing (Seriously, we dare you), its mere existence is hilarious. Large Ham acting, ridiculous fashion tastes, Camp, it's worth every minute.
- Divine herself, even.
- "You know who I am, bitch! I'm The Filthiest Person Alive!"
- Egg paranoia. 'Nuff said.
- Divine's reaction to getting a turd as a birthday present.
Divine: OH MY GOD ALMIGHTY, SOMEONE HAS SENT ME A BOWEL MOVEMENT!!!after a few linesCrackers: Nobody sends you a turd and expects to live!
- There's also the look in her face after Cotton reads the birthday card that addressed her as 'Fatso'.
- The Marbles catch Channing dressed up as Connie and Raymond, imitating their overheard conversations. One wonders how the hell he can recall all their past dialogues so seamlessly. Must've read the script...