- Possibly the funniest dialogue in the film is between our first scene with adult Chrissy and adult Roberta:
Chrissy: Roberta, you know how I feel about swearing.Roberta: Chrissy, 'breast' is not a dirty word.Chrissy: *reading magazine* Can't hear you.Roberta: Breast.Chrissy: Can't hear you.Roberta: Breast.Chrissy: Can't hear you.Roberta: *sing-song* Bre-east!
- Roberta taping her boobs.
- Chrissy's mom having The Talk with her, comparing sex to gardening. Funnier is when Sam adds: "Chrissy would spend the majority of her adult life obsessed with gardening."
- Sam's grandma and her friends crazy speeding away to get to their bingo game.
- A lot of what Chrissy says is hilarious, whether she intends to be funny or not:
- "Come on, Roberta! Touchdown!"
- "Why don't you go home and with your dolls?" "The only doll Roberta's got is a GI Joe."
- Wiladene: I feel a strong spiritual presence around us.
Chrissy: For ten treehouse dollars I'd feel it too.
- "Silence." *glare*
- Chrissy successfully scaring the others into thinking Dear Johnny possessed her. After them not being that nice to her for most of the movie, it could also be seen as a little Moment of Awesome.
- The little smirk Chrissy has when Wiladene hams up the medium thing during their visit to her like she's trying hard not to laugh.
- "My mom says all hippies are sex fiends."
- "If this baby doesn't come out soon I'm gonna reach in and yank it out myself!"
Roberta: Oh, that'll be pretty!
- "You know, it's true what they say, Roberta: the longer they're gone, the weirder they get."
- Sam makes a depressing speech on raising children and Chrissy whispers "She's crazy!" to Roberta while doing the cuckoo gesture.
- Chrissy marrying the nerd she thought was gross as a kid. And him still doing the "Yes, dear/hello dear" thing.
- Chrissy's screaming birth and Samantha absolutely freaking out the entire time, even before the baby comes.
- "GET IT OUT, I WANT IT OUT!!
Sam: Oh, get it out of her, GET IT OUT OF HER!Roberta: YOU are gonna have to calm down!