Heartwarming: Now And Then
- Teeny and especially Chrissy make a Crowning Moment of Heartwarming in the attic after Roberta has a breakdown about her mother and the truth about Johnny, and Sam tells the others about her parents' divorce:
Teeny: Screw 'em. You guys have us.
- Sam's scene with Pete in the graveyard, especially "But you were there for me.".
- Roberta delivering Chrissy's baby and sharing a warm look between them.
- "Roberta, you're my best friend."
- Teeny mentioning that she had been sending Crazy Pete a Chrismas card with some money in it every year.
- Sam snuggling under the blankets with her little sister as their parents heatedly argue downstairs.
- Easy to not notice, but Sam's grandmother, despite treating her daughter-n-law pretty rudely, truly cares about Sam.