Funny: Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub-Zero
- The live action blooper reel. Clearly they had way too much fun doing these scenes, especially Richard Divizio (who played Quan Chi) and Lia Montelongo (Sareena.) Replete with Large Hams, it includes such gems as (using the characters' names):
Quan Chi: ...I forgot my line.Sareena: You suck.
Quan Chi: We have toyed with the linja long... FUCK! (In another take, he reads the line as "We have toyed with the ninja... LONGENOUGH!)
- And the tongue twister of:
Quan Chi: DO NOT FAIL ME! We, you and I. *Pause* ...we, you, me, everybody in this fuckin' room! Oh, shit!
- But the ultimate side splitter is:
- Sareena gets some funny ones, too.
Quan Chi: DO NOT QUESTION- meh, forget it.Quan Chi: Haha, She said "Sir!"
- Quan Chi is the king of these.
Sub-Zero: I'll do it, thunder god...only because I don't- *accidentally stumbles off the platform landing one foot on the green-screen floor.*
- A small one courtesy of John Turk (Sub-Zero.)