Funny: Major Crimes
- Sharon Raydor's offhand assessment of her marriage to her husband, from whom she has been separated for twenty-five years:
Sharon: It's all very Catholic.
- "I, Witness" is pretty much nonstop funny at how the universe keeps laughing at Flynn, dashing every single Hope Spot he gets that the murder suspect, a witness in a major case, is innocent. Until the shocks are finally too much and he faints.
- "Frozen Assets" features Johnathan Baird aka Dick Tracy's return as a overzealous security guard that had roped Flynn and Provenza into a murder investigation involving a poisoned dog, a frozen head, and 20 million dollars.
- In "Two Options", Commander McGinnis of Special Operations Bureau asks Raydor and Tao their opinions of Fritz, who's being evaluated as a potential Deputy Chief of SOB.
Tao: FBI, but still. *thumbs up*
- Charlie's Angels in "Pick your Poison".
- Provenza's continuing annoying of Flynn about the nature of his relationship with Raydor, and Flynn's constant correction of him - they're just friends.
Flynn: My situation with the Captain is completely different from yours with Patrice.Provenza: So she's the Captain again, huh?Flynn: *massive eyeroll* Okay, I'll answer your stupid question! You don't stop dating someone because it's going well. And if Sharon and I were dating, which we're not-Provenza: Which you are, but nevermind.