- (Hen and Duck are carrying Owl on top of a "magic carpet" of cardboard while he plays the mandolin)
Cat: Is it my turn yet?Hen: Not until Owl's ride is over, Cat. (She trips on a rock causing her, Duck, and Owl to lose balance and fall over)Cat: Is Owl's ride over now?Hen: Yes, Cat.
- And in the same episode:
Hen: We found a magic carpet that's going to take us to faraway lands.Cat: To Egypt.Owl: And India!Duck: And Ohio!
- The Imagine Spot each of Little Bear's friends have of themselves as mermaids.
- Hen and Cat are the ones left when they play Musical Chairs. Ladylike Hen of all people narrows her eyes at Cat as if to say, "Oh yes, it's on'."
- In the same episode, Cat wins and his prize is a ball of yarn. He goes crazy with it for a minute before becoming embarrassed that he's tangled and is ready to move onto the next game.
- Little Bear getting in his father's bath in "Family Bath Time" and then them both pulling in Mother Bear, still in her clothes.
- Everyone singing the winter song in "Winter Solstice" the proper way- "Mother Bear loves winter, Father Bear loves winter, and I do too... and I do too!" and such, then Duck finishes it off with "Hee hee, AND ME TOO!"
- For some reason Owl really wants to wear a suit.
*jealous of the others complimenting Little Bear* "I'd look elegant too if I had that suit on.""Now I'll never get to wear a suit..."
- And his excited hoot when he's allowed to wear Little Bear's jacket.
- Inthe same episode, what they all say to make themselves smile for the camera (and how the picture actually turned out):
Cat and Hen: Cheese!Owl: Mozzarella!Duck: ANYTHING!