- Awesome Music: The entire soundtrack. See Classical Music on the main page.
- Ear Worm: "Little Bear, Little Bear, Sing a Song!"
- Mother Bear always humming her favorite tune, "My Bonny".
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Cat, probably for his snark mainly as well as being a cute animal like the rest of the cast.
- Nightmare Fuel: The North Wind is quite scary, with a scowling face and creepy voice and his determination to best Father Bear as he sails on his ship in the sea.
I seeee yooouuu, Father Bear, and I am blowing cold out of the North!"'
- So Okay, It's Average: While the show isn't particularly bad, some find it bland and slow paced, with rather unexciting characters and bland storylines. The slow tone is somewhat justified, seeing as it's set in the early 1900s, but the fact remains that there isn't a ton of conflict in the show. On the other hand, it can sometimes to be nice to watch a show that's not afraid to simply be silent for a few minutes and simply let viewers relax. Not to mention, just the fact of how pure and innocent the show is without talking down to kids, can draw viewers, and we can excuse the lack of conflict or action, as it was meant to be a relaxing Slice of Life, compared to shows like Arthur or Franklin which had the characters forced to solve a harsh or wacky situation Once an Episode.
- Sweet Dreams Fuel: The show has a wonderfully relaxing and lighthearted atmosphere.
- Toy Ship: A few. Many people ship Little Bear and Emily, despite their species difference.
- Viewer Gender Confusion: Mitzi is a girl, however she is shown in a tomboyish manner and has a gender neutral voice.