- The Bum that Leo and Satan encounter.
Leo: I don't know, Satan. My mom told me to never to talk to strangers. And this one has an erection.
- Satan's 'stealth' tactics and the ensuing exchange.
Whoa Satan, looks like your stealth is out da window
Satan: Booaaarrdd gaammee!
Leo: Can we play it?
Satan: I dunno, can we? *about 5 seconds of mocking gibberish*
Leo: OK Satan, let's just play the board game.
- Satan teaching Leo about the Ouija board.
Satan: You put your finger on this here majigger, and then you ask it a question.
- Satan earnestly shouting "The power of Christ compels you!" is hilarious for all the wrong reasons.
Satan: The power of Christ compels you!
Leo Goes to School
Exposed Entrepreneur: I never went to school, and LOOK AT ME! *note that he says this after tearing off the face of the bus driver he was wearing like a mask*
- And this little gem from the same episode:
Leo: I thought birthday wishes were supposed to come true.
Nope. They're just like prayers.
- Made even more darkly humorous by the fact that the wish actually did come true.