- "I'm possessed!"
- Jack trying to ignore Tuck by watching TV, only to have Tuck set it on fire.
Pete: But don't worry, buddy. We'll do all we can to get you out of this civilian.Tuck: (To Pete, just Jack can hear him.) You better, you two-faced son of a bitch!Jack: Tuck says, "Thank you".Pete: Yeah.
- By the tone in Pete's voice he probably doesn't believe Jack by the look on his face. The swearing was cut out in some TV versions, which seems even funnier.
- "Who's the Cowboy?!" "Er, that's classified."
- Jack starts freaking out as the bad guys threaten to cut his hand off, resulting in his face shaking and shifting very fast. Even the bad guys are freaked out.
- After delivering a lengthy, dramatic speech to Jack about the geopolitical implications of miniaturisation as a weapon, and speculating about which nation will control the keys to this newfound power-breaker, Scrimshaw ends up concluding "Frankly, I don't give a shit. I'm only in this for the money."
- Mr. Igoe popping the clown's balloon as he leaves the shopping mall.
- "I'm in a man! I'll be a son-of-a-bitch, I'm in a strange man surrounded by strange people in a strange room!"