- Tuck is able to speak to Jack from anywhere in Jack's body - that's up to a good four-five feet from the receiver in Jack's ear. So how come Tuck can't pick up from or send to the receiver when he's in Lydia, but still within four feet?
- For that matter, why was Tuck in Jack's mouth for the kiss?
- Why did Jack's doctor, co-worker and boss get invited to Tuck and Lydia's wedding?
- Probably because in the interim, they became Tuck and Lydia's friends too?
- So Tuck's vessel caught champagne that Jack drank from inside and he drank it, isn't that a little nasty and anti-hygienic? It contained Jack's saliva and bacterias!
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.