- Devi's boss's appointment with Jhonen Vasquez.
Devi's Boss: "I'M GONNA RAPE YOU UP THE BUTT AND THROW YOU OUT THE WINDOW!"
Jhonen Vasquez: "Um..."
- One of Nny's lines to Devi:
Nny: "Or maybe you'd turn into some hideous, madness plagued lunatic bent on performing ghoulishly obscene acts of murder from which there is no conceivable redemption?"
Nny: "Damn, so that's just me, huh?"
- Devi's attempts at dating:
- Sickness' varying attempts to poison Devi's creating process include getting random people to come over (which she knows Devi hates), getting Devi to injure her own hands, and singing songs she knows Devi hates.
- How many ways can an evil demon doll stall someone antisocial as Devi from painting something? In a single apartment building? It gets surprisingly repetitive.
- It eventually has to resort to a fat old lady getting stuck in the middle of the hallway, completely and totally blocking it off and forcing Devi to wedge herself between it and the walls.