- The whole "You're the Voice" musical number and the ensuing riot.
- Rico recounting his odd, NES game-like dream about punching wizards in a castle.
- This exchange:
Rod: So I thought it would be fun if we all went around and said our name and a little something about ourselves. I'll start. My name is Rod, and I like to party. All right, Dave, you're up.Dave: Uh, hi. Uh, my name is Dave, and uh... I like to party.Rod: Uh, no, Dave. I just said that I party, so maybe you could do something different from me.Dave: My name is Dave, and I... am the stuntman.Rod: You know what? Let's move on. Rico, you're up.Rico: Uh, hello! I'm Rico, and I like to party.Rod: Yeah, uh, Rico, what did I just say to Dave?Rico: Who?Rod: Dave!Kevin: I like to party. I'm Rod.Rod: No! You're Kevin!Kevin: Right, Kevin. I party.Rod: No, no, you don't. Okay, nobody parties but me.Dave: Yes, and we party.Rod: No!Rico: Yeah, just Rod...Rod: Yes!Rico: ...and me!Rod: No! I'm the only one who parties!Kevin: I'm pretty sure I've partied before.Rod: No, Kevin, I know for a fact you don't party. Okay? You do not party!Kevin: You're right. Dave's the party guy.Dave: Haha, sweet!Rod: Oh, my God, shut up! Okay? I'm just gonna do it for you.
- Rod and the crew following Dave to work and explaining his plan while Dave does his job, completely oblivious.
- Pretty much every short scene with Richardson, mainly for his goofy dance.
- Rod's pronouncing of the H in "whiskey" and "what" and getting offended when Kevin points it out.
- All of Barry Pasternak's scenes, especially his fanatic devotion to AM Radio. Nothing less should be expected from Chris Parnell.
- Rod besting Frank and then performing a move to make him soil himself just out of spite.
- "BABE! WAIT! BAAABE!"
- "WAIT BABE WAIIIIIIIIT!"
- After Rod is able to get enough money for Frank's operation, a certain literary figure comes out of one of the buses to join in on the celebration.
Ebeneezer Scrooge: Ha ha ha! A cooked goose for everybody!
- The Quiet Place scene. It starts like a fantasy sequence/music video, fitting into the 80s vibe the movie gives off, and it ends with a near minute long tumble out of the woods.
- After Rod gives up being a stunt rider and tries to live a "normal" life he goes to the grocery store to buy some groceries...except everything in his cart is nothing but hard liquor.
- Rod's "ULTIMATE PUNCH" during his first bout against Frank, which is really a sorry-looking telegraphed kick.
- Becomes even funnier when it comes back during the final fight with Frank, where it ends up knocking Frank through a wall as if he'd been hit by a bus.
Funny / Hot Rod
This movie is completely bonkers in general but there are some standout moments: