- Roy? ROY!
- "I look out there on all you wonderful guys and I say to myself, 'What I wouldn't give to be twenty years younger. And a woman.'"
- Washout ejects...right into the underside of Deadmeat's plane.
Washout: Do me a favor, don't land!
- The Drill Sergeant Nasty telling one of the pilots that the next time he sees their ugly face that it's to be shaven. Said pilot is a rather attractive woman.
Sergeant: Suck in that chest!
Female pilot: (inhales and makes her breasts stick up more)
- Admiral Benson's first address to the recruits:
Benson: You know, I've personally flown over 194 missions and I was shot down every one. Come to think of it, I've never landed a plane in my life.
- This, when the crew is out at sea:
Benson: Holy Cow! My cap blew off! Swing her round. We'll pick it up.
Officer: But, sir, we're on the mission.
Benson: Good thinking. We'll pick it up on the way back. We gotta mark the spot, though. Put Robinowitz in a life raft. Have him row in circles until we return.
Officer: It could be days.
Benson: (slightly annoyed) ...Then put some food in the life raft, for God's sake, man. Do I have to think of everything? We'll tape his favorite shows, he won't miss anything!