YMMV: Hot Rod
- Awesome Music: "You're The Voice" by John Farnham, which plays during the crew's Power Walk.
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: "Cool beans."
- "It's Ebeneezer Scrooge!"
- Cult Classic: Very much so. The film has gained a big cult following, especially by those who follow The Lonely Island's work.
- Nausea Fuel: The radio announcer explaining how the kid tattooed on his chest is peeing in two different directions.
- One-Scene Wonder: Chester Tam as Richardson, mainly for that weird dance he does. He makes another appearance later in the film where he puts up fliers while doing said dance to random pedestrians.
- Overly Long Gag: The "cool beans" bit.
- WAIT BABE WAIIIIIIIT! BAAAAABE!
- Vindicated by History: Not very successful on release, but it has since developed a Cult following and positive audience reception.